• > Reporting Child Protection Concerns
Investors in People - Bronze

Child Protection

Reporting Child Protection Concerns

The Department is often the first place that people contact when they have concerns or allegations about children being abused.  However, the Department does not investigate individual cases.  These investigations are carried out by the relevant Health and Social Care Trust.  If you have any concerns about children being abused, or harmed in any way, you should, report these immediately to the relevant Health and Social Care Trust for further investigation.
Alternatively you can contact the NSPCC'sLink to an external website free and confidential 24 hour helpline service on 0808 800 5000 or you can contact the The Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI)Link to an external website on 028 9065 0222.
Quick Links

Open Government Licence

All content is available under the Open Government Licence v2.0, except where otherwise stated.